Sunday, June 10, 2012

Re-Union Jack

A couple weeks ago a friend of mine came back from Hong Kong. A lot of my friends have moved away to other countries for work and/or school, but the best thing is, that they always come back to visit Vancouver :) I always try to catch up with friends when they're back for just a short amount of time.

When my friend came back this time, she didn't come empty handed! She brought today's focal point of this post: yes, a new Alexander McQueen silk scarf!

*Happy Dance*

Ya'll know how much I loved my first MQ scarf, which I got for Christmas last year. This one is a whole new ballgame because it's gigantic! It features red and blue flowery print which shapes into a Union Jack with the word MCQUEEN through the middle. I absolutely love the red and blue combo because it's been my latest go-to colours. It's also very nautical, which I'm also loving.

Here, I'm wearing the main colours, red white and blue, and pairing it with neutrals black and gold.

Suzy Shier blazer (here); American Eagle crochet-back cropped tank (on sale! here); Zara high-waisted pants;
Massimo Dutti trench coat (here); Alexander McQueen scarf (similar); Tory Burch flats (similar); MBMJ Shifty satchel






4 comments:

  1. Ah, what a great present Vonnie! It's so pretty!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an awesome friend! Super gorgeous scarf, it'll compliment so many outfits nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy dance and full of smiles! Based on that alone, the scarf was an amazing bargain, regardless of the cost. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeee i really love the colour of your blazer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!