Thursday, April 5, 2012

Plen+y Warehouse Sale with Previews!

Whose going to the Plen+y warehouse sale? I am!!
I've been waiting for this all week, and finally just one more sleep until the sale!


Details:

2148 Main Street (at 6th)
Fri/Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun/Mon: 11am - 6pm

On Plen+y's blog & instagram, they featured some sneak previews of what's going to be at sale, and man are they good! Here are some of the previews from their instagram feed.


7 for all Mankind, J Brand, Citizens of Humanity from $25+

Sam Edelman, Chinese Laundry, Seychelles, etc from $19-$39

Sample racks!

TOMS shoes

Collective Concept dresses $29+

Free People tops $19+

I'm going to be there bright and early! Hope to see ya'll there!

1 comment:

  1. Warehouse Sale Jacksonville, sign up for Facebook today. Sign UpLog In ..... We cannot wait to unpack so we can put up preview pictures! ... We ship next business day priority mail so plenty of time for Easter and spring break. survival warehouse foods

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!