Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Mustard

How's everyone's Monday so far? Mine isn't off to a good start. Someone at work messed with one of my files and now it's corrupted and I can't work on it anymore. What's left to do is to get IT to hopefully recover it for me. If not, I'm doomed. There goes 3 months of work...

On another note, this weekend is going to be great :) Have a fun day planned on Saturday with my good friend Grace. And maybe I'll be able to try this Parisian coffeeshop / bistro / bakery called Faubourg this Sunday with Emi. So we'll see!

On to the OOTD:

Lefties cardigan; H&M camisole; Lily White pleated skirt from Nordstrom Rack (similar);
Seduction leggings; H&M belt; Aldo 'Doiley' boots (here)






1 comment:

  1. aww, hope the IT guys will be able to recover your files..and I'm pretty sure they'll be able too! As that happens to me too (-__-)" and good thing it was recovered! ^_^~  I love the mustard cardie and your boots are just to die for!! gorgeous!! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!