Thursday, September 29, 2011

I love SWAG BAGS!

Last nights blogger meet-up was a great success! Big thank you to Sheila from Maddy Loves for all her hard work into organizing the event. I got to meet lots of wonderful people, of which some have promised to go for another night of fun and song :)

Thanks to the many sponsors we had for the event, I came home with a huge bag of goodies!

Photobucket
My Domos are trying to steal my swag! Rawrrr!~

When I took a look inside, I was so surprised we got so much stuff!

Photobucket

In total, this is what I received:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks to Marcelle~
Marcelle ESSENTIALS Purity Soothing Cleansing Water
Marcelle HYDRA-C Radiance Energizing Hydrating Gel
Marcelle LUX Eyedust in Vegas
Marcelle ROUGE XPRESSION Lipstick in 701 Exuberance (not pictured)

Photobucket
Thanks to Vasanti~
Vasanti Eyeshadow Duo in Statue of Liberty
Vasanti Blush in Rockies
Photobucket
Thanks to Annabelle~
Annabelle SMUDGE PAINT Creamy Gel Shadow + Liner in Plummed
Annabelle LE BIG SHOW Mascara in Black
Annabelle SMOOTHIE Eyeshadow Pencil in Licoriche
Annabelle SMUDGE LINER Eyeliner in Ohmygoth!
Photobucket
Thanks to Amore Pacific~
Amore Pacific TREATMENT Enzyme Peel
Amore Pacific MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Creme
Amore Pacific  TIME RESPONSE Skin Renewal Gel Creme
Amore Pacific MOISTURE BOUND Vitalizing Masque
Amore Pacific MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Serum
Amore Pacific MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel

Photobucket
Thanks to nailpolishcanada.com~
Soulstice Nail Colour x 2 in Montreal and Crete

Thanks to ebeauty.ca~
Kiss Nail Artist Paint & Stencil Kit, MDK03

Photobucket
Thanks to ebeauty.ca~
Broadway Nails Real Life false nails in Peach (Real Short)

Photobucket
Thanks to artiestyle.com~
我的美麗日記 (My Beauty Diary) - Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask x 3

Keep a lookout for reviews on all these products as I try them over the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!