Monday, September 26, 2011

My Designer Denim Collection (Pic Heavy)

I hope you're prepared because this is going to be a giant post with LOTS of pictures.
I have over 40 pairs of designer denim and I took pictures of *almost* every pair (couldn't find some.. ahah~).

I'm including my measurements for those of you who are looking for fit information on any pairs I have listed.

My denim collection ranges from sizes 23-26 because fit depends on brand, cut, wash and stretch.
I am 5'8", 120lbs. I have an inseam of 34" and I am a TTS 24. I measure 32", 24.5", 36".
Hope that helps!

Now, on to the denim. The brand - size - cut - wash are listed before the pictures.

Current/Elliot- 23 - Boyfriend - Medium Barnyard Repair

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Current/Elliot- 24 - The Skinny -Super Loved Destroyed

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Fidelity - 25 - Scoop - Jet Black

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Fidelity - 26 - Tiger Lily - Unknown Wash

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Frankie B - 2 - Overall Dress - Jetsetter

PhotobucketPhotobucket

J Brand - 24 - Hussein Chalayan - Black

PhotobucketPhotobucket

J Brand - 25 - Houlihan - Sharkskin

PhotobucketPhotobucket

J Brand - 25 - Houlihan - Stealth

PhotobucketPhotobucket

J Brand - 25 - Houlihan - Vintage Olive

PhotobucketPhotobucket

J Brand - 25 - Pencil - Palette

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mynk Hauteur - 24 - Straight Leg - Vintage Indigo

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PRPS - 24 - Firebird - Light

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 24 - Costello - Quaalude Flaming Hearts

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 24 - Gwen - Prime

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 24 - Harlan - Deathgrip

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 24 - Kasandra - Lush Times

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 24 - Kiedis - Studded Agent

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 24 - Crazy Bitch - Taint

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 25 - Morrison - Xena Amethyst

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 25 - Roth - Uranium

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 26 - Roth Cut-offs - Uranium

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 26 - Harlan - Hacker

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rock & Republic - 26 - Simon - Vain

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Seven For All Mankind - 24 - Straight - Hazine

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Seven For All Mankind - 24 - Flynt (Blue Ombre) - Sri Lanka

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Seven For All Mankind - 24 - Unknown Shorts - Unknown Wash

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Seven For All Mankind - 25 - Roxanne - Destroyed Beverly Glen

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Seven For All Mankind - 26 - Roxanne - Super Vintage Nakita

PhotobucketPhotobucket

True Religion - 24 - Billy - Homestead (Black Rainbow)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

True Religion - 24 - Johnny - Chalk (Heritage)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Vintage 1 - 25 - Moto - Speed

PhotobucketPhotobucket

William Rast - 24 - Rachel - Beale Street

PhotobucketPhotobucket

William Rast - 24 - Savoy Shorts - Evening

PhotobucketPhotobucket

William Rast - 24 - Scarlet Shorts - Dark Handsand

PhotobucketPhotobucket

William Rast - 24 - Scarlet Shorts - Aquamarine

PhotobucketPhotobucket

William Rast - 24 - Stella - Dark Handsand

PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

  1. WOW that is a massive collection! Long and lean legs, you are the perfect denim model :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing collection vonnie! i adore the J brand houlihans in stealth and the current elliots we both have in super love destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mandy! That's so sweet of you to say! <3

    Kerri, You should totally get the stealth ones. They are super strechy/comfy, and have this nice coated sheen. You'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huuuge collection of denim! How do you manage to rotate through it all? I agree with the first commenter, you have a great shape for denim!

    Btw thanks for visiting my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MizzJ, I've been collecting since 2007 :) I wear one per week~ and sometimes my favourites get more wear. Some are more for special occasions as well, like the R&R Harlan Hackers since it's such an outrageous wash :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! You just look amazing in all your pics :D

    I had to create an account just to say this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, kudos for you to actually taking pics of your collection. I don't think I could bring myself to do the same... it would be so much work! I love the J Brand Stealth Houlihans... never seen those before. I want them!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had such nice legs, I'd own all those jeans too. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!