Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mustard and Leopard

Going out with the girl's tonight~

I've been really liking mustard colours for fall. I didn't think it would match with my skintone because I'm already so yellow, but it does! Leopard tights are also one of my favourites. It's just so cute ^___^!

I'm also bringing my trench but it's not pictured here :( I was too damn lazy to go grab it from the downstairs coats closet before taking a picture ahaha~

Lefties mustard cardigan, F21 tank, H&M belt & shorts, Leopard tights, AE boots,
Accessories: Black RH Balenciaga City, Vintage Tudor watch from my mum

2 comments:

  1. Yayay for girlie dates <3 Remind me to dress better next time LOL. I must redeem myself! ><"

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the peach, grey and black combo! very unique =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!