Monday, February 13, 2012

Dressed-Up Dressed-Down: Bows & Fur

Happy Monday! Hope your weekend is off to a good start.

Valentine's day is tomorrow! What do you guys have planned for this wonderful day of propoganda? Haha.
For me, everything is pretty up in the air. I don't have much on my mind these days except for food (queue Flo's Honey Toast Box yum~). Man, I'm just like Simon's Cat, haha.

Here's a simple outfit I wore this weekend... twice. Who said you can't wear the same outfit more than once? I just make it a rule that I don't see the same people when I wear the same outfit more than once over the same weekend. This outfit was dressed-up enough to go to a nice dinner with the family, but also dressed-down enough for just a casual night out with the boyfriend. Versatility at its best!

H&M bow blouse; H&M fur vest; Zara high-waisted skinnies (here); Aldo 'falge' oxford booties (here);
Rebecca Minkoff 'Quilted Swing' in pale gold (here in black)






6 comments:

  1. I love this look.  The blouse with the vest is such a cool and classic look.  And your legs look 8 miles long!
    Sarahhttp://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love....totally agree, very versatile look...gorgeous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fur vest!! and your RM bag is so pretty, had no idea she had bags in that style. i repeat outfits all the time. just hv to remember who's seen it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you in casual clothing. Especially skinny jeans. The ones you are wearing look great.
    Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your BF!  We're having a quiet night--it was supposed to include watching Lady and the Tramp, but it hasn't arrived.  But I do have chocolate hearts for the kids and there will be flowers. =) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your shoes. Too bad I can't afford them now. 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!