Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Last month, I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, three times by three different bloggers!
By Jasmine of Super Poser Series, Lori of Tickle Me Blush, and Kerri of There's Something About Kerri.

This award is for up-and-coming bloggers with under 200 followers :)


Jasmine, my colourful girl, has the most unique sense of style and always looks amazing in all her fun pictures.
Lori, always finds the best 'little-known' stores and gives you a great slice of life.
Kerri, my friend in real life, is the sweetest person ever and always has the best accessories!

Please check these 3 wonderful ladies out on their blogs!

It's really amazing how blogging can allow you to connect with people in such a different way. Though fashion is one of the harshest worlds to be in, there are some wonderful and positive comments left behind that really keeps me going! This encouragement and support just goes to show you how much a community we actually have here :)

Per the rules of this award, I have to:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my 5 noms:

Little Miss Andrea
Bambi's Armoire
A Little Petite
Gabriella Olivia
Styles of a Pharmatrician

Happy New Year everyone! xo

6 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment!
    congratulations on the award :)

    ♥  Amuna

    http://soul-seele.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for the award dear ! you deserve it as your blog is as awesome and lovely as you are. xx

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow u too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love! Congrats on the award & thanks for nominating me :) 

    I've got to agree - the blogging community is so wonderful & supportive! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, I am absolutely flattered. Thank you so much, you are too sweet! :)
    -Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!