Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Another Bow Blouse. No Biggie.

Blouses. Bows. Chiffon. All that girly stuff.

I've been really into that lately and been neglecting my jeans. Why? I don't know. Maybe I'm getting older? Nah, that's not it. Sometimes I feel jeans are too casual nowadays, and not classy enough. But then again, neither are leggings and I wear them all the time. Any way, moving on to the outfit I wore to Dine Out at Chambar with my coworkers~

Just showing off yet another bow blouse I have :) The rest you've seen from a / myriad / of / my / other / outfit / posts :)

H&M tweed jacket (here); Wholesale7 bow blouse (here); Aritzia Talula shorts (similar);
Seduction leggings; Aldo 'Doiley' boots (here)




Sorry I haven't been really active in making my normal rounds of comments and such. I've been so busy this past week with lots of work and the Dine Out festival (more on that later), and not much sleep.

But I hope every has entered my GIVEAWAY! PLEASE ENTER :) It's open globally!!

16 comments:

  1. Nice shirt, i like your look! Now following you :)
    meluandmila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tweed jacket!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blouse. I like it with the tweed jacket and the jeans.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!! especially love the tweed blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eep the shoes are still there in my size. but too bad it's not $80 something bucks like the last time i saw it and didn't buy it. i'm always late to the fashion party lol. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya I got them for $70ish or something, but Aldo has sales ALL. THE. TIME! Your best bet is to just wait a bit cuz their sales happen so frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything with bows! I love how you are wearing girly outfit and looking so fierce ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blouse :) I'm actually a fan of blouses too :)
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty blouse!  Very feminine :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit! I especially love the blazer, *sigh* oh and your boots are so perfect!

    - Che

    http://www.oddcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous blouse! and outfit too of course.

    XXASABNew post: First designs of 2012

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this jacket! 

    http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bow blouse is so pretty. Love it! 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!