Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Vintage1 Moto Jeans

It seems like I haven't worn jeans in forever... and when I looked at my denim this morning, I instinctively chose these moto ones because they are one of my favourites. Moto jeans were really popular back in 2010, and I have 3 pairs in my premium denim collection. There are noticeable stitch lines across the knees and to the back of the knee to emulate the pants and jackets bikers wear. I love this detailing, as well as the zips on the inside of the ankle. Styling these moto jeans with the MCQ skull scarf really brings out the Hell's Angel in me, haha ;)

Alexander McQueen silk scarf (similar); Cocostar double-breasted blazer (here, similar); Dynamite Tee;
Vintage1 moto jeans in Speed (here, on sale! similarsimilar); Christian Louboutin 'Inverness' booties







Om nom nom nom MCQ so yummmy~


11 comments:

  1. Love your blazer and scarf! Me too! It felt like I havent worn one for a long time so Im becoming a jeans person recently :p

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the distressed look of these dark jeans, really nice. 
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scarf!

    claude//imaginetheswallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm going to be on the lookout for a biker in Louboutins. =)

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jeans and the way you've styled them! Great look!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the moto jeans...I was looking for a pair of cute jeans like this the other day, but sadly couldn't find any at H&M (got a gift card).  Now you've made me feel even more sad!  They are great legwear.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are still some available around online :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah :) Just wait til I whip out my Mackage leather moto jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should wear mine more often too since I have so many ><

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!