Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hautelook: $25 off $50 Coupon!!! Ends Nov 13th!

I was just notified of this great coupon for Hautelook!! If you haven't signed up yet, it's free to join here.


Use 25OFF50HL to receive $25 off your order of $50 or more. What's great is that it ends on November 13th, so you still have a good week to use it!

NOTE: It can only be used once per account!

Right now, Hautelook has LOTS of great sales going on, including Rock & Republic cosmetics, Alternative Apparel, Romeo & Juliet Couture, Chaudry, and lots more. There are also upcoming events starting next week that the coupon will be valid on as well.




1 comment:

  1. Great post Vonnie! I love how you share these great deals with your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!