Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No-way-vember Already!? Mustaches and Christmas

Time flies by doesn't it?

All this talk about 'movember' and mustache growing, not to mention the sudden fad over mustaches on EVERYTHING nowadays for no apparent reason. I don't know what it is with this hype.. maybe another hipster thing? But it's taken over like Skynet and the cybernetic organisms will take over the world in 2027. Yeah... I've been watching a lot of SyFy, don't hate.

Source: makeupsavvy.co.uk via Kate on Pinterest



Source: makeupsavvy.co.uk via Alyssa on Pinterest

Source: dollarstorecrafts.com via Ashlie on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Stephanie on Pinterest

See what I mean?
Some of it is kinda cute. Like the baby mustache pacifier. But a real mustache on a man? No way. I hate facial hair, lol.

Oh ya, so as you can see, I've been totally addicted to PINTEREST. Have you guys been on it? So many great things I've discovered on there, especially for fashion ideas because there is a category for literally everything. I only have a few things pinned but over time I see it growing into a great inspiration station. If you need an invite, leave me your email in the comments below and I'll send you one :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Because of Pinterest (DIY section), I decided I'm going to try my hand at knitting and/or crocheting again. Believe it or not I used to knit/crochet quite a bit when I was a tween (I WAS BORING I KNOW) but I think knitting hand-made scarves (circle, of course ^__^) will be great gifts for christmas.

Christmas? Already? The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale just started (online and in-store) too so it's NEVER TOO EARLY.

So now, before I mustache,

Source: wanelo.com via Gracie on Pinterest

What do you think of mustaches and how early do you start shopping for christmas?
(Hope you gaiz got those 2 puns, lol.)

2 comments:

  1. hahah that baby pacifier is adorbs. And Pinterest is awesome!! Imma add you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw the moustache manicure is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!