Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wacky Shoes!

I've always had a thing for wacky shoes ever since I bought my first pair of United Nudes way back in 2008. Aren't they cool?

United Nude Eamz Mary Jane Pump

I've been on a shopping kick *twiddles thumbs* and have been literally stalking some sites for new arrivals and bookmarking everything I see. Oh which I bestow on you some of the shoes I like that have very cool designs. I'm not talking about Lady Gaga's monster Alexander McQueen high heels (cue: scream)... those hurt my feet just thinking about them!! I do admire her spirit ;)




The 'wacky' I had in mind is a bit more conservative. Modestly wacky? Oxymoron of the century? Anyway, you know what I mean. Here are some of the ones I would ACTUALLY wear. You know, not the ones you'd think you'd wear and after you buy them they sit in your closet for 10 years gathering dust but they're too cool to let go. Ya, not like that. I'd wear these even if my bf thinks they're ugly. And he thinks a lot of things I wear are ugly... lol.

Here are some from my list!

Alexander McQueen Velour Curved Wedge Heels  - $1050 CAD on Ssense


I Zig It Heel - $44.99 on Modcloth


Alberta Ferretti Platform Sandals - MRSP $863, Sale $65 on Editor's Closet


Giuseppe Zanotti Candy Cane Wedges - MRSP $936, Sale $92 on Editor's Closet

Bridge Over Doubled Platforms - $196 on Modcloth


Abstract Pump Cognac Rugged Leather - $395 on United Nude

Would you wear wacky shoes like this?

3 comments:

  1. YOUR BF DOESNT THINK A LOT OF YOUR STUFF YOU WEAR ARE UGLY... HE JUST THINKS THAT IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHEN AND WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR IT. HE LETS YOU WEAR ANYTHING YOU WANT... JUST WEAR IT SOMETIMES WHEN HES NOT WITH YOU :D HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mary jane's are amazing!! I love crazy outrageous shoes. But I don't know how well I will fair in them.

    Right now, anything with the hollowed out area is what I really like. Creates such interesting focal points and make people wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never a big fan of these shoes until I saw a pair of super wicked United Nudes that my aunt had. The structure is amazing - it's something you just can't stop looking at! It looked so nice but also looked really uncomfortable...until I slipped my foot in to try and it was surprisingly super comfy!

    I like the abstract pump by UN that is on your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!