Monday, October 24, 2011

Falling In Love With Chiffon Tops

I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I'm falling head over heels with girly chiffon tops.
They make me feel... so... whimsical and fun!

I had a GREAT shopping day this Saturday and bought lots of great new falls items.
Of which is this new leopard-esque print chiffon crop top that looks better when worn off-shoulder.
Makes it more fun that way~

This is my outfit for tonight. Going to a friend's moving away party. :(
So many people are moving away from Vancouver... there just aren't many jobs over here for new grads. Sigh.

Anyway... On to the pictures!

Dynamite chiffon top; J Brand hussein chalayan pants; LV speedy 30; Christian Louboutin yoyospina leopard pump





4 comments:

  1. I have that same top! Looks very cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yvonne!! its camy. this is my first time on ur blog i loooove it. i've never been on a blog before..i dont think hahaha. i'm NOOB!

    anyways lurrrrve ur outfit. ur so skinny i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E: Thanks! Can't pass up a good Dynamite sale AMIRITE? :D
    Camy: Hey hun! Thanks for visiting :) And you know I'm not really that skinny ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I have a very similar bag charm! X)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!