Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grunge

After wearing my red scarf over the weekend, I wanted to break out all my colourful scarves. In my scarf box, I discovered this dark teal scarf that coincidentally I also got from a Secret Santa, but last holiday season. I love how just by changing the colour of your scarf, you can go from happy holiday cheer to grungy motorcycle chic.

Muubaa 'Bower' leather bomber (here); Dynamite Tee; Suzy Shier Scarf;
J Brand x Hussein Chalayan pants (here); Dolce Vita 'Pax' boots (here

Some people have been wondering how I tie my scarf so it drapes like in my photos. It's super easy! Just tie together two of the farthest corners of your scarf, and loop it around your neck twice with the knot as the last loop. This way, it gives off a cowl neck shape and also shows off the fringe of your scarf if there is any.




I just realized that in all my photos I'm looking to my left. Oh well, I'll try to change it up tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!