Sunday, December 18, 2011

A More Festive Look: Red Scarf!

Thanks to my Secret Santa, I had a very festive look this weekend! :)

Pretty much all of Saturday was devoted to buying Christmas gifts, yet I still haven't found everything I need to get yet. And then... I ended up getting stuff for myself... so.. ya that was a fail LOL. I have all next week to do it, and good thing for holiday hours too because otherwise I would have no time to do it after work! I feel like I procrastinated so much this year. I remember I was done all my holiday shopping at the end of November last year, but this year I didn't have as much time to do what I wanted. Ah... Life.

H&M top (from this post); Red pashmina scarf (gift from SS); Talula shorts; Suspender tights (here);
Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Swing in pale gold (here); Tory Burch Aaden Mid-Heel pumps (similar; higher version)

I LOVE this scarf. Seriously, the red makes your outfit POP and people can spot you from a mile away. I got so many stares at the mall with this outfit, and I like to think it's because of my scarf and nothing else HAHA.






What heels am I wearing? My new patent Tory Burch ones of course!! I got them just this past Friday during Holt Renfrew's Friends and Family super sale, which was an additional 33% off everything that was already on sale. I had such good luck that these babies were my size! And usually 8's are one of the first to go :)

They're super padded and cushiony. And just a modest 3 inch heel, they're very comfy! Wow I just realized these are my 4th pair of Tory Burch shoes.



And a big thanks to my wonderful bf for taking pics for me ;) There's an in-progress Christmas tree vomiting outside its big box in the usual spot I put my camera, so I couldn't use my usual set up.

Stay tuned in the new year! I am collaborating with a friend-tographer who will be taking my daily photos for me starting January :)

6 comments:

  1. Eeeps! I absolutely LOVE your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the TB heels! So jealous that you got them on sale!!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tights!!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful scarf!!

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Emily & Alison: They're super comfortable! I was WAY too lucky to get them at a good price :3
    @Lori, Stacey & Melissa: Thank you ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!